Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's Day! Mother's day started with my boys surprising me with breakfast in bed. Jackson was very excited to watch me eat and then give me my presents. Jackson and Beckett picked out a new dress for me, some beautiful flowers, and Jackson painted me a beautiful picture of a flower. After opening my presents, we headed to church and then had a delicious lunch at Taqueria Tsunami. After lunch, we stopped at the Farmer's Market for some popsicles and then it was bloody mary and pool time. Mommy got to relax and watch the boys swim. We then had some friends over to swim and ate pizza. It was a full day of mommy not having to feed anyone but herself! It was fantastic!!

Beckett chose a chocolate popsicle.....this boy loves chocolate!

We then threw some pennies in the fountain. More please!

God sure did know what he was doing when he blessed me with these 2 sweet boys. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day with all my boys!

Jackson had punk day at school. This was the best we could do :)

Swimming, swimming and more swimming! It is not even summer yet and we are in the pool every single day!! If you would have asked me last year if I wanted a pool, I would have said no. Now, I couldn't imagine not having one. The kids love it and Jackson is really becoming a strong swimmer. Beckett is really showing interest in swimming, so we are going to start some private lessons for both of them in the pool.

My little artist. Jackson has really taken interest in drawing and coloring this year. It is certainly nothing I have done, so I have to give the credit to his wonderful art teacher at school. She comes up with such great projects and Jackson's skills have improved immensely!:)

We had our last tball game this past weekend. I can't believe this year is almost over! Jackson had a great last game and can't wait to go baseball camp this summer. This was our last season of tball and we are now onto little league!

Jackson's favorite part of the season...the trophy :)

We also had our last soccer game. Initially I was a little worried about playing Jackson up an age, but his last game he proved that he could hang with the big boys. All of  sudden, he became much more aggressive and went after the ball. This was our first season with southern soccer academy and we had such a great time! We will certainly do it again next year!

Jackson getting his trophy from his daddy :)

Jackson and Coach Greg. I really can't believe that we only have 1 more week of school left! It is sad to think my little boy will be going to full day Kindergarten next year but it is also exciting. I will certainly miss my afternoons with him, so I am going to take advantage of every moment with him this summer!!











No comments: