Saturday, November 23, 2013

Tellus Museum

Daddy had the weekend off, so we headed to Tellus Museum. This museum is a boy's paradise with dinosaurs, airplanes, huge trucks, and lots of science. Jackson is really into 2 things right now....dinosaurs and space. Tellus has them both! Here are my boys posing in front of a dinosaur.

Hard to believe that there was ever a shark that big swimming around the ocean!

My little astrounaut. It's amazing how much he has grown in just a few short months....last time we came here, he wasn't tall enough to get his head all the way out.

Not a problem this time!

Looking for gems! The boys really loved doing this! They give them a little bag to put all their gems in.

Beckett mostly just got wet :)


Next stop....digging for dinosaur bones! They had little brushes to find the different fossils and got to keep 1 fossil each. Jackson chose a shark tooth.

My little scientist.....

Beckett had to get in on the action as well

My 2 Jedis! We are getting ready to celebrate these boy's birthdays! This year is going to be a little different. Since the house is always decorated for Christmas, I have been hesitant to have their party at our house. Now that we have so much room outside, we are going to pray that the weather stays decent and have a Star Wars themed party outside.  We are going to have a Jedi training center (aka jumpy obstacle course) and an Ewok village (aka petting zoo) in our front yard.  
They are ready to defeat the dark side!

My little turkey! Jackson's fine motor skills have gotten so much better this year that he is starting to enjoy doing some crafts. He still doesn't like to sit too long, but I can usually get him to finish 1 project. He loved making his turkey hat. After he finished it, he said, "I can't wait to be the teacher and show Mary and James how to make it"
These 2 turkeys can't wait to see their Noni, Granddaddy and Gigi. Although I am sad that we are missing Thanksgiving with my sisters, I am so excited to be hosting this year at our new home. We hope everyone has safe travels this week and a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: