Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!



As you can tell from my lack of blogging, we have been quite busy adjusting to life with a very active toddler and a newborn! It is exactly as everyone told me and once we hit Beckett's due date, he has started waking up more. He is a perfect little baby and rarely cries except when he is hungry....and as you can see from his double chin, this boy can eat! We have his 2 month visit next week and he will get his first set of vaccines, which I am not looking forward to. He also received his second RSV antibody and is tipping the scales at 9 pounds!! He has more than doubled his birthweight!! Jackson continues to be a great big brother and loves to love on his little brother. Beckett also got to meet his Great Aunt Glo, Great Uncle Joe, and Big Great Granddaddy and Peebo!! We have had a wonderful visit with them and they have been such a huge help to mommy!!

Getting cozy with Peebo!










Noni time!








Quality time with Great Aunt Glo!









Bright eye for Great Aunt Glo.









Jackson's preschool had a pizza party for the parents and I was lucky enough to go! These are the little chef hats they all wore. It was so cute!!









Chef Jackson! He was so excited to see me in his classroom after music. He came in holding his friend Charlie's hand and then ran right over to me with a huge smile on his face. Those are the moments I truly treasure!!












Making a pepperoni pizza. Delicious!!


















Jackson's 2 year old class. They are all so cute and he has made such good friends!!












My little angel can roll over on his side!




















Jackson has started swimming lessons every Saturday at the hospital. This is the first swim lessons we have done where I am not in the water with him. I was definately nervous the first day, but his teacher, Mary Lou, is amazing with him. Jackson was also not so sure the first day, and I had to walk in with him, but the next week he went in like he had been doing lessons for months!








Big Great Granddaddy and Peebo! Jackson and Beckett are so lucky to have been able to spend some time with them!!









Great Uncle Joe even got in on the Beckett action!







Greg and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. 2 children and 5 years later, life couldn't be better!! We were lucky enough to spend a romantic night away at Reynold's plantation. We had an amazing time and wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for our amazing Noni and Great Aunt Glo who took care of our 2 boys!! Thank you so much!!



Awake at last!












Superbowl Sunday. We had a little superbowl party at our house with some of Greg's coworkers and our friend's from the neighborhood. The kids had so much fun playing and Beckett just hung out. I don't think I watched a single minute of the game, but we had fun anyway!!










My dear friend Angie holding my sweet little man.
















Jackson has really started getting into playing with his baby. We feed the baby, dress the baby, and he even has a little bed next to his bed where the baby sleeps at night. It is so sweet!!




2 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

I'm so proud of Jackson for being such a great big brother! And even more proud of the 9 lb Beckett! Are we still allowed to call him little B????

Kiera said...

LOVE the picture of Beckett looking up at Glo!!!