Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crazy Boy!

It has been a wonderful week at the Nesmith household. The painters have finished and the house looks great! Thanks Aunt Glo for helping us with our color choices! As far as Jackson news, he gets more fun each week. He is definately all boy and loves to climb and get into everything. The teeth keep on coming. He now has his first molar! Jackson is still obsessed with balls, but his new favorite game is for mommy to chase him around the house. He loves to run and look back to see me coming after him. He just laughs and laughs! Well, here are some pics of the week. This is Jackson doing a handstand. After daddy lets him go, he tries to do it himself. It is so funny. He looks like an ostrich with his head buried in the ground. Of course, he will never do it when I have my camera!
Jackson pushing Mary in her car on Super Bowl Sunday. Thanks Aunt Kiera and Uncle Brad for having us over!

Jackson recently found his sunglasses that Noni bought him last year. He loves to try to put him on.










Jackson definately has no fear. This is him at the park going down the big slide. He loves it!

Jackson also loves to play in the drawer under our oven. I think it is so funny because I used to do the same thing. My mom has the same picture of me in a drawer. The resemblance is unbelievable!

Look familiar Mom?

Now that I got everything out of the drawer, I can bring my milk in.

Woohooo!!








This is the best spot in the whole house!

Cheese! We will have to work on that :)

5 comments:

Grandma C said...

Wow, Bethie, we have come full circle. Kitchen drawers must be in the genes.

Grandma C said...

Beth,
You realize upon looking at the last photo of Mr. Jackson that he also has a Grandma C significant space between his two front teeth. LOL. I love it!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Glo said...

I think we should contact The Food Network and get Jackson his own show "Cooking from the Drawer For Under Ten Dollar"!! I love the last pic, you will have to e-mail that so I can get a copy made. Love, Hugs and Kisses

Jana C. said...

He's just so cute!!! Addison can't wait to have another play date.

Aunt Sarah said...

If only he had a cabbage patch pacifier in his mouth, pig tails in his hair, and big bird in his hands...