Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Snow Day!

 Last Friday was a Snow Day!! Beckett's school was cancelled and Jackson had only a half day. We waited all day for the snow to come down. It finally did, but not until about 9 pm that night. First thing when the boys woke up, they were ready to play in the little snow we got. Here they are making a sled for the dogs to pull them around in.
 Catching snow flakes!
 Snow angels!
 Not too bad for the little snow we had. :)
 This kid was so excited to see the snow! He said that since it snowed, we had to get all of our Christmas stuff back out.
 It was really cold! I think Beckett went into conservation mode....
 The dogs loved romping around in the snow! Unfortunately, the sled pulling was not so successful.
 So, we came out with a new way!
 A little game of snowball baseball.
 We decided to go bowling with our friends the Adairs. They have 3 boys. Ryan is Beckett's "Buddy".
 Whiile we waited for our lane to open up, we played a few games.
 Beckett's first time up! Super serious!
 He had to carry the ball all by himself.
 Boom!
 Jackson didn't want to use the ramp anymore. Growing up!
 This was cute. You put your picture up by your name. Then after each play, they put your head on different animals and people doing crazy stuff like jumping out of a plane.
 Here they are watching the video. I think this was the best part and cracked them up! They thought it was particularly funny if their heads were put on a girls body.
 This kid says the funnies things! He was helping me make dinner and while he was rinsing the green beans, he got a little wet. Beckett cannot have a drop of water on him. He immediately will take off whatever item is slightly damp. He took his shirt off, so I started to tickling him. He said,, "Mommy, stop touching me!" I asked him if I was bothering him and he said, "Yes, but we are still in love." :) He then said, "I love Mommy, Daddy, and Jackson, but I really love myself."
 Mommy and Daddy got to get all dressed up for the Crohn's and Colitis Gala. We had the best time with this crew!
This one.....he came running of the bathroom screaming, "I am the toilet monster!"

No comments: