Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Fun!

This really is the most wonderful time of year, but it is also the busiest! Between the boys birthdays and all the Christmas parties, our weekends are packed to the fullest!! I decided not to post the boys' birthdays yet because they are having their party today. Next week, I will post on all the birthday fun! The Christmas season always starts with the annual black tie Marietta Pilgrimage party. Here is a pick of Greg and I and all all dressed up! It doesn't happen very often!!

Next up was the Santa brunch at the Country Club. This was the first year that we have done this and it was so much fun! I was on the ball this year and called early to get a reservation, so our timing was perfect! The kids started with their Christmas craft. Jackson has become quite the lttle crafter, so he took a while making all of his choices :)

Beckett with his finished product!
So proud of his work!

One of the elves was kind enough to get a family shot :)

Next it was Santa time! We were lucky that we didn't have to wait very long to see the big man in red. Both boys ran right up to sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted. Jackson recited off his list....lion stuffed animal, dino zoomer, simon says, nerf demolisher, and mutant mania. Beckett said...presents :). First year with no cyring!

Best Santa pic ever!!

After Santa it was time to eat a delicius brunch. I was so proud of how well behaved my 2 monkeys were!! Jackson could not wait to do the cookie decorating. I took him over to the station and he told me I could leave so he could surpirse me. He took a LONG time, but this was his finished product!
That night we had another Christmas party with the big guy. I was a little worried about Jackson seeing 2 Santas in one day and getting confused, but he was too busy running around with all of his friends to even give it a thought.

Family shot! I think this weekend was the most pictures I have had with me in it all year!

My little crafter. Jackson made snowflakes at school one day and couldn't wait to make some more at home. We all had to make several and hang them in our rooms above our bed :)

Beckett even joined in on the fun!
Ever since Jackson went to a birthday party where he was able to paint a penguin, he has been begging me to go back to the pottery place, so we decided one afternoon to go. Jackson picked out a lion, which is currently his favorite animal.

This was too funny! After we cut down our Christmas tree, we headed to the gift shop. Jackson found a geometric board and really wanted it. I told him no, so when he got home, he made his own. He hammered in the nails himself and everything!
Beckett picked a shark :)

So, this is too funny. Our black friday purchase has become a favorite part of the bedtime routine....the Bear battle. Greg uses the bear to wrestle witht he boys. It is pretty funny and the boys love it!

Getting ready to slam him down :) Next week I will post on all the fun the boys' had at their laser tag/roller skating birthday party at Sparkles this afternoon!!

No comments: