Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Concert!

Jackson had his first concert at Walker! Since it was St. Patrick's day, the theme wasa Leprechaun's Rainbow. The concert was put on by the preK and Kindergartners. They sang 5 songs and each Kindergartner had a line. I was so impressed to see each little Kindergartner go up front and say their line. Not a single one messed up! Jackson was super excited to get to perform in the Lower School Auditorium and each day would remind us where to go and when it was.

My little leprechaun ready to perform! Jackson did pretty good. He would get distracted a couple of times and giggle with his friends but he knew all the words and moves to the songs and seemed to enjoy it. He didn't seem nervous at all to sing in front of an auditorium full of people!

I videotaped the entire 30 minute concert and have a lot of great pictures on the video camera. As soon as I can find the cord to get them off the video camera, I will post them!

Beckett in green watching his brother perform! He did great and listened to the entire show!

Jackson and his best buddy Colin. So cute!

My two sweet, adorable leprechauns!

We have had quite a bit of rain, so one rainy day we decided to take the kids to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman in 3D with some friends. I wasn't sure how Beckett was going to do, but he kept his glasses on and sat and watched almost the entire movie!

We went over to the Chavers house for dinner and they have 3 girls. Their oldest, Kylie, is so sweet and loves Beckett. At the end of the night, I felt like I needed to pay her because she did such a great job playing with him!

Oh Beckett. Beckett has started a stage where he will pull his diaper off during his naps and at night. 3 times it has been filled with diaper and you can only imagine what a mess that was! I am definatley not ready to potty train him and am hoping to be able to wait until the summer when it will be easier logistically, but I am not sure he is going to let me! He hates wearing the diaper and loves wearing big boy undies!

Jackson has been asking and asking for a treehouse. Daddy looked up some plans and decided to go get some wood and get started! Jackson is super excited and can't wait for it to be done!

Jackson, did you drink some red powerade?

Checking out the view!

Such a monkey!

It is getting close to Easter and that means it is time for Cadbury eggs! I loved these as kid but can't even stand to watch them be eaten as an adult. Well, guess who loves them? Both my boys!!

No comments: