Monday, October 1, 2012

Georgia Mountains!

Well, I am officially in my mid 30s! I have to give my husband props because he went above and beyond for my 35th birthday. It all started with a beautfiul necklace with my boys initials from Tiffany's and a delicious dinner out just the two of us. The next day, Greg had surprised me with a lunch brunch at the country club with my dearest friends. He also remembered that last year I told him I have not had a birthday cake for my birthday in a long time, so he remedied that with a delicious strawberry cake from Gabriel's! You would think that would be enough, but he also surprised me with a weekend in the mountains in the most beautiful cabin I have ever see with 3 of my dearest friends and my sisters. I am one lucky girl to have such an amazing, thoughtful husband. Thank you Greg for making this birthdy one I will never forget. I love you!! Now I need to brag a little bit about my oldest, Jackson. Jackson came home the other day with a certificate from school because he behaved in a good manner. He is doing so great in school this year and loves it so much! We are so proud of him and the big boy he is becoming! As far as Beckett, well, my world has officially turned upside down! He is mobile!!! Not only that, but he has also started saying "Da, Da" He is also trying to pull himself up on everything so I am sure we are going to have a few boo boos in the next couple of weeks. Despite his prematurity, he is doing great and we feel so blessed!
The ladies at my surprise birthday brunch! Love all these girls!
Georgia Mountains! I cannot tell you how wonderful our mountain weekend was! The kids had an absolute blast! They played beautifully together. I think the best part of the weekend was the acorn races. They gathered up a bunch of acors, and 2 people would stand on the top of the hill and let them fly. The kids at the bottom of the hill would then try to catch them before they tumbled by. They made up the game all by themselves and had a blast!
Aidan and Peyton getting cozy for their first night in the mountain.
 Sweet cousins! I was so happy to spend this weekend with my sisters. Coraline and Beckett got to spend some quality time together in the fresh air!
 The crew enjoying their morning coffee with a view! Best weekend ever!!
Toy swap!
 Sisters!
Greg and Andrew. They should hit the road with their comedy routine!
Best husband ever!
Love you Angie!
 Sweet Sweet Coraline! I just could't get enough of that sweet smile!
 The cascading waterfall in front of the house. The kids loved jumping around all the rocks.
 Jackson was the boat and all the other kids were chasing after him. I am not sure what they called this game, but they were enjoying themselves!
Sweet friends! Check out Sam....he is making his move!
Relaxing in the gazebo.
 The boys finding acorns!
 Sitting around the firepit.
 Beckett loving on his daddy!
Dinner with a view :)
Sunset pic!
 <3
 <3 We love you Aunt Rachel! So happy we were able to enjoy this special weekend together!!
 Who is ready for some smores?
 Jackson roasting his first marshmallow.
Maggie is a smore pro!
Back in Atlanta the cousins got to take their first bath together! 
 You can hardly recognize Coraline without her signature hair do!
Trip to Atlanta wore Coraline out! We were so sad to see her go and can't wait for the next trip! We love you Coraline!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What great pictures! We had a blast with everyone! I can't wait to make more fabulous memories! I think Beckett and Coraline are eyeballing Greg's Dirty K in the sunset pic with the group. Andrew will have to treat them to one in about 20 years. :)