Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day 2012

 What can I say about daddy? It is difficult for me to find the words to describe how much I love this man and how blessed I am to be able to spend my life with him. He is a dedicated physician always going the extra mile for his patients. He is a loving husband and the most amazing daddy. The smiles on Jackson and Beckett's face say it all! Even after a long day at work, he comes home with smiles and hugs and heads outside to play with his boys. The joy on Jackson's face when his daddy comes home is truly priceless! All I can say is that I am so thankful that he chose me to to spend his life with! For Father's day this year, we started out with breakfast with granddaddy and then we head to the pool! We swam all afternoon and then headed home for Daddy's special dinner. Fried chicken, green beans from our garden, macaroni and cheese and chocolate delight for dessert. This year daddy got a new set of golf clubs!! They are custom made for him, so we will see how his game improves!! We love you so much daddy!!
This is Daddy's new ride!! I have to admit, the convertible is a little bit more for mommy :)
 We would have had 4 Nesmith boys in this picture, but Beckett was taking a little snooze. Happy Father's Day Granddaddy!! Now you should never get lost!!
Now, I have to blog about how proud I am of my sweet Jackson. He never ceases to amaze me! We had our first trip to the dentist!! Jackson was so brave and could not have been a more perfect patient! We went to a pediatric dentist and had the most wonderful experience. They put Jackson right at ease!! Before heading back for his cleaning, Jackson met a little buddy and they loved playing with all the games!
 I just love how Jackson can meet friends in any situation!
 Before we went back for the cleaning, they told us that he needed a teeth cleaning, flossing, fluoride treatment, and x-rays. They said the would determine how much they could get done based on how he was doing. I am so proud to say that Jackson was such an excellent patient, they were able to complete the entire exam! Before the dental hygienist began the cleaning, she showed Jackson exactly what she was going to do on a kangaroo. Jackson watched very closely!
 Here is my little man getting ready for his cleaning!
 I was so impressed how well he listened. He opened his mouth when asked and didn't swallow any of the polish!!
Post cleaning picture with the big toothbrush!
 Now it was time for some x-rays. He was such a trooper!!
 All clean!!

No cavities!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE Jackson in these pictures. He looks so astute...watching the hygenist. LOVE it! So proud of him! I miss my boys so very much! I can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month! Hugs and kisses!