Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

 I knew when I married Greg that he would be a great husband and father, but little did I know that great wouldn't even come close to describing how amazing he is. Greg really is the best daddy any little boy could ask for. He is loving, patient, and always making Jackson laugh!In fact, he got the very first giggle out of Jackson with a carrot of all things!Jackson loves his daddy so much that as soon as he hears the door open, he runs to him screaming. Today is Greg's 35th birthday and since Jackson can't quite tell him yet how much he loves him, I thought I would let the blog do it for him. I went through and picked some of my favorite Jackson/Daddy moments. Enjoy! This first picture is when Jackson was only a couple of days old. They both look very comfortable!

Showing Jackson his first snow!
Jackson loved to touch Daddy's beard.
 Teaching him how to stand.
 First bounce house.
 Making a game out of box.
Teaching him how to walk.
 First Halloween!
 Hanging out at the beach.
Walking on Easter Day.
 Story Time!
We both love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

5 comments:

L Rukes said...

ok - i'm about in tears!! What a super story with pictures! Happy Birthday, Greg!!

Aunt Glo said...

I can't think of any present that would be any better than this birthday tribute! Happy Birthday to a very special Daddy with his beautiful family!!

Aunt Sarah said...

I'm a day late, but happy birthday Greg! What a great blog!

Anonymous said...

Happy B day Greg. I could'nt ask for a better son-in-law or soulmate to my daughter. As the saying goes..........you complete each other, and I believe you had her at "hello". Love you all, can't wait for Turkey day.

Kiera said...

Happy Birthday Greg!!! LOVE the blog....what wonderful memories!!