Thursday, May 20, 2010

Silly Boy











Jackson is such a silly boy! He is always smiling and always doing crazy things that make us laugh. He is becoming more of a little boy as opposed to a baby each day. Not only is Jackson obsessed with balls and climbing everything, but he is also obsessed with books. He will grab a book, plop down on your lap, and listen to the story.  The only bad part for mommy and daddy is that he wants you to read the same book 10 times! His favorites right now are The Hungry Catepillar, Jungle Tumble, No No Noah, Five Silly Monkeys, and  Curious George Goes To The Zoo.  He loves books that involve counting and now has started counting. He will sit in his carseat and count his toes, which is so funny.  Now when I say counting, it is Jackson counting. Ever number is "doe" but he will change the inflection in his voice like I do when I count to him.  The first picture is Jackson on the train in the square. He wanted to sit on top and ring the bell  like all the other kids. Jackson loves trains just like his daddy did. He recently got a train lamp from his Gigi so every morning when he sees it he says choo choo.














I have been trying to get pictures of Jackson in this courtyard in the square, but it is always closed. It was open the other day so I took a couple of shots.  My picture taking ability definately doesn't do it justice!


I wish the box office sign wasn't in the shot...










Like I said....silly boy.  I had to get a quick pic before I told him he wasn't supposed to drink from Emma's bowl.




After he drank the water, he looked up at me and said "Ahhhhhh". Emma is patiently waiting her turn. At least he wasn't eating her food.


I was making dinner and I kept hearing Jackson grunting and struggling to walk. I looked over and found out why....he had try to take his pants off.  This has also become a new thing. He likes to take his pants off everywhere! For all you American Idol fans think of the song "Pants on the Ground". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc



Last weekend we went to Jackson's friend Jordan's 2nd birthday party. Jackson had so much fun playing with the giant bubbles!










Let's go swimming!


Jackson is so excited because Grandma Cindy, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Mike and Aunt Rachel are coming to visit tomorrow. He can't wait to see you guys!!

1 comment:

Aunt Glo said...

Love the first picture of Jackson drinking from Emma's bowl! I'm sure Emma is thinking "if I ignore this, I won't encourage Jackson drinking MY water"