Friday, April 24, 2009

18 weeks


It was another wonderful week in the Nesmith household. Jackson had his 4 month checkup and received an A+. He is growing like a weed and doing great! We did not do so well with the vaccines this time. Jackson had some vomiting, fever, and sore bruised legs, but he recovered like a trooper! We reintroduced rice cereal this week, and he is now actually eating some of it. It don't think he really likes it, so we are going to try oatmeal this week. He is now sitting in his high chair like a big boy! I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast!! Here are some fun pics from the week.



Jackson was very excited when I finally gave in and let him have the bowl and spoon. I have found that the only way to get him not to grab the spoon I am using is to give him another one to play with.







I can feed myself mom!









Dumping the bowl over is much more fun than eating.










I think I am all done mom!










Let me get that last bit off my hands.










If you follow Mary Grace's blog then last week you saw how Kiera went out with girlfriends and Brad dressed Mary in a beautiful dress and matching bow. Well, I had gone out with her and Greg dressed Jackson. Not quite the same but he gave it his best shot! Notice the massive amount of drool on his shirt :)






My 2 favorite guys!










Jackson is much more curious about Emma and always smiles when she comes by. Here he is giving her a kiss.









Jackson loves to grab Emma.







It is storytime with Daddy! I don't think Daddy is enjoying the book very much, but Jackson loves it!








We already read that page Daddy!








See you next week! I am going outside to play.





No comments: