Monday, February 2, 2009

6 and 7 weeks old!!!

Jackson is getting so big and changing so much each day. He smiles all the time and is awake for longer stretches during the day. We even got the nighttime routine down with a bath, which he now loves, feed, swaddle and play the seahorse. He now only wakes up one time in the middle of the night to feed and goes right back to bed.



I keep trying to get a picture of his adorable smile and his big dimples. I will keep trying, but so far this is the best I could do.







Here is Jackson sitting on the couch like a big boy waiting for his daddy to come home from work and play with him. He loves his daddy and actually smiled at his daddy before he smiled at me!!







This is Jackson sitting on the bed with his Calvin Klein suite that my girlfriend, Jennifer Weiland, from high school sent him. I just love the beanie!!







Jackson loves to nap in his swing, which is going to make travel difficult, so I am trying to get him to enjoy sitting in other things. I was so happy that he loves to sit in his Phil and Ted's bouncy! He even fell asleep in it! This will be much easier to pack.





I had to go to the doctor for my six week checkup and Aunt Kiera and Cousin Mary came with. This is big cousin Mary rocking Jackson so he didn't wake up!








This is Jackson in hanging out with some friends.








Cousin Mary got to come over for a sleepover and Jackson was so nice he shared his favorite toy with her!







Here is Jackson in the baby bjorn with his daddy for the first time!

Jackson had his first superbowl and watched with his daddy. He already has quite an arm.

No comments: