Wednesday, January 21, 2009

5 weeks old





Jackson is now 5 weeks old! He is smiling much more and is more interactive. We still having quite got the nighttime routine down but we are working on it!


Here I am with my Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mike who flew all the way from Chicago to meet me. We had a great time, but I think they brought the cold weather with them because it actually snowed in Atlanta!





I sure do love my daddy!








Here I am with my 1 month birthday cake! I slept through the whole party, but I hear it was a blast.







I love to sit up like a big boy and watch tv with my daddy.







This week I also had a visit by my two good friends Sonali and Neel. I was on my best behavior and made my mommy and daddy proud.






Just some shots with my favorite hats. I have my first photo shoot this week, and I am very excited. Hopefully I will be more photogenic than my daddy!!!

No comments: