Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Time to Catch Up!

This is my catch up post to try to catch up on all the things I failed to post. Jackson is in choir this year and he had his big spring concert. He did great! He knew all the moves and lucky for the audience, the microphone was placed right in front of Jackson. You could hear him belting out all the tunes! He was very animated!! We had several people come up to us afterwards and comment how well they could hear him. It was too funny!! He may not be the best singer, but he will be heard!!
 Jackson and sweet Mary :)
 We started working out at 5:45 am on Wednesday mornings instead of the afternoons, which make my day and afternoon so much easier. I have been able to do a lot more fun things with this little monkey! He is going to Walker full day 5 days a week next year, so my days with this one are numbered....:(
 My kids love the masquerade app. It's a really cute app that changes the kids face. What's great about it is it is ineractive with you.For example, when Beckett blinks, the big eyes blink. They love it!
 Jackson would make a great monkey! I just love his teeth!!!
 This one could fall asleep pretty much anywhere. Our Saturdays are usually spent shuffling between one sporting event to another, which tuckers this one out. He fell asleep on my lap watching Jackson's soccer game.
Lucky for me that this kid can entertain himself anywhere. He somehow managed to find this massive stick during Jackson's baseball game. Super strong!!









We had Beckett's annual fundraiser and this was his class art project. It is so cute! I was in a bit of a bidding war with another parent, but I prevailed!!
This one has started Fuse soccer. He was so excited for his game and he did great! He scored 3 goals!!
Going after the ball! His next game was not so great. He did the practice part but when it came to game time, he did not want anything to do with it. He sat next to me and cried most of the game. Oh well! We will try again next week!
This little monkey will find any opportunity to climb a tree!
After our San Diego trip, this kid was tuckered! This was the Monday after we came back. He slept from 3 pm until 6 pm and still went to bed at 7:30!!!
I just snapped this shot because he was having such an awesome hair day!












Donuts with dads! I am so happy that Greg was able to go to this!! Here is Jackson's drawing of him. Pretty good!!
All the kids had to write something about a special time with their dad's and then read it to them in front of the class. It is kind of hard to see, so I will type it out. "Dad, remember the time we playd golf togetter? I was trying to hit the ball in the hale but I didn't know how how to do it. You helped. Dad I think you're talented because you helped me play baseball. You'll throw with me whenever I ask you to. And whenever I want to hit you'll throw
me the ball. And whenever I want you to hit you'll say sure. thank you for playing baseball with me. by Jackson." :)
Beckett's donuts for dads. Daddy couldn't make this one but Paola stood in for him. :) I love his answer to why he loves his Dad. :)












This one is definitely my builder! He loves to play legos, light brights, magnatiles. Everything building!!
It's warming up outside, so the kids have gone "swimming" in the hot tub.
We can't wait until we can swim in the big pool!!
This kid cracks me up! He put on a headband and decided to show me his Ninja moves.
Watch out for Ninja Beckett!
This past Monday, Kendali could not watch the kids, so Aunt Kiera was kind enough to pick up Beckett after shool and watch him for a few hours. He had a blast! He wishes he could spend all his afternoons with James and Ben!
Nothing like a sprinkler!! Well, I think I am pretty much caught up! I tis hard to believe that we are halfway through April already! Greg and I are getting excited for our adult only trip to Cancun to celebrate Angie's 40th in just 2 weeks! Can't wait!!



No comments: