Saturday, December 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Boys!!

 Happy 4th birthday Beckett and 7th birthday Jackson!! First up, was Beckett. Beckett loves all things cars/trucks and loves to load and unload things, so this year we got him his own dump truck. He loved it!
 We celebrated the morning with a birthday donut!
 Before school, he was able to drive his truck around for a little bit.
 Off to school! I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old! He is the funniest kid I know and is always making us laugh. He has the best imagination and can get lost in his own little world. He is kind and loves all things hotwheels and batman. His favorite color is orange. He loves playing with his big brother. He is my snuggle bug and still crawls into my bed in the morning for some snuggle time. He makes us proud everyday and we thank God for blessing us with him. We love you more than you will ever know Beckett!!
On Beckett's actual birthday, we let him choose what he wanted to do. He wanted to see a movie and go to Chuckie Cheese. So that's what we did! We saw the Good Dinosaur and then headed for some crazy Chuckie Cheese fun! 


 Jackson rocking the Guitar Hero.
 We decided to repeat last year's birthday party and rented out Sparkles. Here is Beckett with his birthday necklace.
 No help needed! He zipped around and only fell a couple of times. :)
 One of the best parts about Sparkles is the Laser Tag!
 Ready to go shoot!
 Beckett spent most of them time running around with his buddies Ryan and Parker. They were really cute together.
 They loved running and jumping off the bench.
 All the kiddos! We had 58 kids this year. I decided to invite all the kids in their classes and a couple of other friends. It was quite a large party, but everyone seemed to have a great time!
 Jackson chose an NFL stadium themed birthday cake.
 Beckett chose Batman.
 Birthday song and blowing out the candles!
 They spread Beckett's candles out a little far....
 Mommy and Daddy got to have some skating fun :)
 Family shot! I was so thankful that one of my friends offered to take my camera and take photos. I am always the one behind the camera!!
 Beckett loved roller skating again this year. He was able to do it a little bit without help but could skate much faster with the guard.
 Happy 7th birthday Jackson. Jackson really wanted a dirt bike for this birthday. After much thought, we decided to get him a small one. He loves it! What can I say about my sweet Jackson? He has the best hair, is so kind and empathetic, full of energy, math loving, athletic, great big brother and just an all around great kid. He makes us proud everyday and we love him more than words can say!!
 Jackson got a birthday waffle :)
 I was able to volunteer for Math rotations on his birthday, so I was there to celebrate with him at school. :)
 He brought a cookie cake. I think Mrs. Papa gave him the biggest piece ever!!
 For Jackson's actual birthday, he really wanted to go to Legoland with his friends Jack and Thomas. Legoland closes at 7, so I finished my clinic early and made it home by 4:30.I thought we were going to be fine until I found out that you had to be there by 5 to get in. With traffic, there was no way we would make it. Jackson was disappointed but we quickly changed gears and headed to an indoor arcade with an obstacle course way up in the air.The kids couldn't wait to get their gear on and climb up!
 The obstacle course was probably 25 feet in the air. You were attached by a harnass and then you tried to manuever your way across very thin ropes, moving balance beams, etc.
 Jackson zippped through like a pro!
 Wobbly ladder!
 Tight rope!
 This was by far the hardest part because he couldn't reach the rope above him for balance. He had to walk on 2 thin ropes and then yank his harnass ahead of him to keep moving forward. The kid has some serious balance!
 Being the mommy....I had to make sure we had all the protective gear needed to keep him safe. I spent more money on his Kevlar chest protector, neck brace, and helmet, but I have to make sure my baby is safe!!
 Such a little stud :)
So far so good!  We have had 2 falls but no injuries. He is getting braver and can't wait to take it out on a dirt trail!!

No comments: