Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kindergarten graduation and sisters!





 I cannot believe that I have a first grader! Jackson did so great in Kindergarten this year and has learned so much! He is reading, adding, subtracting, telling time etc. I am pretty sure he knows more facts about the different states than I do! Jackson was super lucky and had quite the crowd watch him get his graduation certificate. Noni and Grandaddy suprised him. Aunt Kiera, James, Ben, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Mike, Coraline, Aunt Rachel, and Uncle Ronald were all there to support him. Such a lucky boy to be loved by so many!! James was super sweet and gave Jackson some books as a present. The first party of the celebration was the kids performing some songs they had been practicing all year. The first 2 were in Spanish! Super impressive! Then it was time to get their graduation certificates!
 Here he goes to get his certificate!
 One of hopefully many "diplomas" for this cutie!
 A shot of his Class of 2027 shirt. :)
Not the best picture of me and my boy, but there are so few that I had to include it!
 So thankful for such wonderful, supportive grandparents!
 I had the best visit with my sisters! Oh how I wish they lived closer!! We celebrated Rachel turning 30 and her engagement!!
 Jackson and his Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Sutherland. He really loved being in her class this year!
 A rare photo of myself. Since my sister was there, she took a lot of the pictures. I can't remember the last time I had a picture taken of just me! I am always the one taking the pictures!! I thought it would be nice to look back and see what I used to look like when I am old and gray ;)
 After the kids performed and got their certificates, they had muffins and coffee in the classrooms. The chocolate muffins were his favorite!
 Yummy!
 Picture of all the boys in his class! Such a sweet group of kiddos!
 Another rare photo of myself.
 After the Kindergarten celebration, we headed to the square for lunch and to make some wishes! Could she be any cuter!!!
 Sweet cousins!
 Rachel and her future husband! It was so nice to meet Ronald and he is a perfect fit for Rachel! We are so happy for her!!
 Sweet family shot. This was Coraline's first time swimming. She kept calling our pool the ocean.
 Lookout! Here comes trouble!
 Nothing like some early morning cartoons!







It was so nice to have my sisters in town. I can't wait for their next visit!
 There is nothing cuter than a toddler in his undies! Beckett loves playing in the sprinklers!
 Uh oh! Watch out!!
Jackson on his last day and first day of Kindergarten.  Growing up fast!

Jackson with Mrs. Norris and Mrs. Sutherland. What a great year! It is sad to me that we are leaving the preschool and heading to the big lower school, but also very exciting for Jackson. He is ready to conquer first grade! The whole family went to Jackson's end of the year party and they headed to Kiawah for Memorial Day! Such a great way to kick off summer!

No comments: