Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day everyone! We had a wonderful day filled with coffee in bed, pictures of my boys, the farmer's market, and hanging out in the square. It was a beautiful day and couldn't have been more perfect. I feel so blessed to be the mommy of these 2 amazing little boys. Being a mother is definitely challenging at times, but it is really the most rewarding job. These 2 little boys keep me on my toes, a smile on my face, and joy in my heart. Their curiosity and energy is contagious and each time I look into those sweet faces, I can't believe how lucky I am. They are my heart!
Beckett loved to see the fountain in the square! Whenever the wind would blow, the water would spray him in the face and he would giggle. This boy loves the water and I can't wait to take him to the beach again this year! It is going to blow his mind!!
2 blonde curly Q's
I had to put this picture in because it is a pic of Jackson's sweet smile. Most of the time when I ask him to take his picture, I get a silly face, so it is nice to have a smiling photo every once in a while!
Beckett pointing at the fountain. This is definitely his favorite thing to do right now. He points at everything!
Popsicle time! Every time we go to the Farmer's Market, the boys get a King of Pops popsicle. So much fun!
Do I have any chocolate on my face?
Silly boys!
Jackson found a wagon in the square and wanted me to take a picture of him running in it. Again, the silly face!
This week, we also decided to go Strawberry picking for the first time! We had the best time! Even Beckett loved picking the strawberries. The hardest part was making sure they didn't eat any of them until we washed them. Here Beckett found his first strawberry.
Jackson found a juicy one!
Beckett loved walking up and down the rows of strawberries with his basket.






Finished! We picked 2 big baskets full!!
We are so excited for summer and all the adventures that lie ahead! We have plenty of beach trips lined up with our first trip to Noni's beach this week! Jackson cannot wait and asks me every morning if this is the day we get to go. He is also so excited that we are making the trip with cousin Mary, James, and Ben. I can't wait for them all to run around and have a great time at the beach! Kiera and I are leaving earlier with all the kids (5 under 5), so pray for a smooth ride!

No comments: