Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2012 was such a wonderful year blessed with such sweet memories with friends and family. I am so blessed to be married to a wonderful man, have 2 healthy, happy little boys, a job that I love, and wonderful family and friends! I can't wait to see what surpirses 2013 has in store for us! We started out the new year with ice skating at the St. Regis! The St. Regis puts a little skating rink on the top level every year and we were so excited to try it out! Jackson wasn't too sure about it initially, but finally got a hang of it and skated around with mommy and daddy. Here are the boys getting ready for their first time around the rink!

Beckett checking out all of the excitement.
Going around with mommy! Hold on!!
Afte the ice skating, it was hot chocolate time! Loaded with whip cream and sprinkles, it was delicious!
Beckett loved with whipped cream!
Walking around with my big boy!
These two have really become best buds and are so funny together. I am constantly impressed with how much Jackson loves Beckett. He is always trying to make him laugh and get him to play with him. Here they are in the bath making tons of splashes! Beckett thought it was so much fun and just kept laughing!
My sweet boys. I know they probably won't always be so sweet with eachother, so I need to capture these moments!!
My little helper. Jackson loves to feed Beckett his yogurt in the morning.
Fort time! I am so glad we spent so much money on our couch ;)
The newest addition to the house. Daddy decided to buy the boys a motorized car. They love it! Jackson drives around and Beckett is his little sidekick. I am quite impressed with how good Jackson is at driving. Hopefully it is a good sign for when he really gets behind the wheel!
And they are off!
We hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year and wish everyone many blessings in 2013! It is going to be a great year!!

No comments: