Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!



Well, I seem to have the worst luck with cameras. My camera that is only 3 months old is broken! I took it back to Best Buy and it won't be ready until the 13th. Therefore I don't have any pictures to post yet from Jackson's birthday party or our wonderful Christmas. We were fortunate enough to be able to spend Christmas with my family in Indiana and then went to Memphis to spend Christmas with Greg's side of the family. It was wonderful and we have many pictures to show. Jackson did great with all the travel and slept through the night in the pack n play. Jackson visited Santa for the second time with his cousins Katie and Nathan, and it went just as well as the first time. He hated it and screamed the entire time. This trip also led to a big step in the eating department for Jackson. For those of you who don't know, Jackson would not eat anything with texture. He would put it in his mouth and then spit it out. Well, after eating Peebo's sweet potatoes and Aunt Glo's spinach balls, Jackson has finally figured out how to chew and swallow! No more baby food!!!! We have also transitioned completely over to whole milk and we are done to only 2 bottles a day. Jackson is walking like a champ and even doing a little running. He is communicating his wants a lot more and is now up to three words....mama, dada, and baby. He got so much fun toys for Christmas and since we were running out of space, we converted our office into a playroom witha  chalkboard/magnetic board and everything. I will post pictures once I get my camera!!! Well, here are a couple of pictures that I hadn't posted because of Jackson's birthday. The first one is Jackson waiting to see Santa at the Marietta square. He was so happy to be toddling around. Little did he know who was waiting for him inside the little house!!

Jackson sitting on the presents in front of the Christmas tree on the square.








Jackson and Mary taking a ride in the cadillac!!

Hopefully my next post will be soon!! I hate not having my camera!!!! Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year.

3 comments:

L Rukes said...

Woah! Congrats on the food progress! Such a big boy!

Aunt Glo said...

Happy New Year!! I can't wait to see the chalk board and Jackson pictures!! We certainly enjoyed having y'all here and Jackson was so good. Love you...lots of kisses and hugs for all.

Anonymous said...

My baby is looking more and more like a little man! Glad the chalkboard actually worked, and that daddy didn't mess it up!
Can't wait to see the christmas pictures. Tell Jackson Noni and Granddaddy enjoyed out time with him SO MUCH.