Tuesday, April 7, 2009

16 weeks!


Jackson is now almost 4 months old! We had another wonderful week with some more firsts! Jackson attended his second adult party and was the perfect guest. It was Uncle Brad's 30th birthday and Aunt Kiera threw him a surprise party at Soho. Jackson slept for part of it, but then decided to join the festivities. He was a perfect angel. Also, we had our first babysitting experience! Aunt Kiera and Uncle Brad watched Jackson so Greg and I could go out to dinner and he did perfectly. We picked him up at 10:30 and drove him home without a peep. He then went straight to bed and didn't wake up until 7 AM! I was so proud of him. Jackson continues to become very curious about the world around him and loves to look around. He loves to be in the Baby Bjorn and observe the world around him. This week is our big plane ride to Indiana so Jackson can meet the rest of the family. We are so excited, and hopefully it will be a success! Wish us luck! Here are some pics from the week.



Brad's surprise party at Soho.











Jackson visited daddy at work and decided he would like to see a few patients.








Dr. Nesmith is in!










Mary just loves to grab onto Jackson. It is so cute!










Emma and Jackson saying good morning to eachother.










This is the outfit that Jackson's Peebo bought him. The hat was a little too small, but fit perfectly backwards!








I love my outfit from my Peebo!












Just hanging out.










Let me see if I can get both hands in my mouth.
Jackson's latest trick...trying to climb out of the bumbo!
Jackson and daddy on the new picket fence as it is being built. I will post more pictures when it is completed!
See you next week! Wish me luck on the plane!!

1 comment:

L Rukes said...

love the ball cap shots! He's really growing so fast...