Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 weeks old!

It has been a busy 3 weeks, and I must apologize that these pictures are out of order, but I am having some trouble getting the hang of this blogging thing! I have had a very busy three weeks with many firsts. Here I am all dressed up in my New Year's outfit ready to hit the town!

















Here I am with my daddy doing what we do best. Sleeping and watching tv!








Here I am in the papasan that my Aunt Kiera and Uncle Brad let me borrow. I love it!











Daddy and son.










Christmas Eve at Aunt Kiera's and Uncle Brad's was so much fun! I wore my special outfit that my Noni bought me.








Here I am with my Aunt Rachel who flew all the way from Texas to spend Christmas with me. We had a lot of fun together.






Here I am getting my first bath at home. I did not like it very much, but I am getting used to it now.






Here I am with my gradma Cindy. She flew in from Texas for my birth and stayed and helped my mommy for a whole week. I don't think my mommy would have made it without all the help. My grandaddy, Noni, and GiGi also came in and were so much help to my mommy. They cooked, cleaned and did mounds of laundry!






He.re I am with my grandaddy









Here I am meeting my big sister Emma. I love her and she is very gentle with me. Every time I cry at night she runs into my room and lays by my crib.




Here I am arriving home for the first time. Aunt Kiera decorated the door for my arrival.





Here are the cousins!


This is my sleeping in my crib for the first time and wearing my very large little man pants. It is amazing how big they used to be on me!

No comments: